Collected by Sabrina Raaymaker
Sabrina Raaymaker′s Wishlist
Many tourists plan on swimming with whale sharks while they are in the Philippines, and Oslob is the most popular place to do this. There aren't really beaches on this part of Cebu Island, so plan to pick a place with a pool or ocean access....
Số 86 Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 710212, Vietnam
Walk around Saigon and you will inevitably run into Ho Chi Minh Hall, one of Saigon's most iconic buildings. Although it is not open for any tourist it remains an important Saigon landmark. Saigon is littered with French influence. It was a French...
01 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Imagine you have read so many time about Vietnamese girls being beautiful, but when you are really there you will be surprised that they are more than beautiful. The girls found sitting outside Notre Dame Cathedral can prove it!
23 Moo 5 Ao Nammao Beach, ตำบล ไสไทย อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand
If you are looking for a cheap, quiet place away from the hustle and tourists, the Dawn of Happiness is a great bungalow hotel near Krabi Town. Easily accessible by motorbike, if you dare to adventure.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter