Collected by Sabrina Raaymaker
Sabrina Raaymaker′s Wishlist
Many tourists plan on swimming with whale sharks while they are in the Philippines, and Oslob is the most popular place to do this. There aren't really beaches on this part of Cebu Island, so plan to pick a place with a pool or ocean access....
Số 86 Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 710212, Vietnam
Walk around Saigon and you will inevitably run into Ho Chi Minh Hall, one of Saigon's most iconic buildings. Although it is not open for any tourist it remains an important Saigon landmark. Saigon is littered with French influence. It was a French...
01 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Imagine you have read so many time about Vietnamese girls being beautiful, but when you are really there you will be surprised that they are more than beautiful. The girls found sitting outside Notre Dame Cathedral can prove it!
23 Moo 5 Ao Nammao Beach, ตำบล ไสไทย อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand
If you are looking for a cheap, quiet place away from the hustle and tourists, the Dawn of Happiness is a great bungalow hotel near Krabi Town. Easily accessible by motorbike, if you dare to adventure.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles