Collected by Jonathan Crisp
Kapama Private Game Reserve, R40, Limpopo, 1380, South Africa
They say the early bird gets the worm; in this case these early rising lions got the zebra. We did not witness the kill - thankfully for me since zebra have a special place in my equine-loving heart - and these two almost certainly had assistance...
Avoca Road, Thornybush Private Game Reserve, Hoedspruit, 1380, South Africa
This is an amazing way to experience a safari (from a beautiful private lodge). There are great opportunities for animal sighting, but also for relazing, eating delicious meals, experiencing African Dancing and a meal in the bush. They provide and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico