Collected by Patrick Mckemie
LOMBOK, Pantai Putri Nyale, Kuta, Pujut, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83001, Indonesia
Lombok, Indonesia has the kind of undeveloped beauty best viewed from the seat of a motorbike. Unlike Bali, its much-heralded sister to the west, the island offers stunning beaches and majestic landscapes far from the maddening crowds (and...
South East Asia
Many tourists flee Bali before Nyepi, a Hindu holiday that shuts down the island. No sight-seeing. No shopping. No driving. Even flights are grounded on this reverent "Day of Silence." All the action happens the day before. The Balinese hold...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys