Collected by Ryan Lauer
Ryan Lauer′s Wishlist
14 Hope St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
The City Bowl Market on Hope Street is not as glitzy or popular as some of the other amazing markets in the Cape Town area, but it was one of my favorite places to spend Saturdays while studying abroad. Local venders eagerly serve up a variety of...
28 Hudson St, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Origin roasts and serves some of the best coffee in Cape Town. The roastery is known for their high quality and they provide beans to around 80 city-wide establishments. Their headquarters and cafe on Hudson Street is where locals go to get their...
373 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
This wonderful market features over 100 specialty stalls every Saturday, creating a space for local farmers, fine-food purveyors, organic merchants, bakers, artisan producers, celebrated local chefs, young designers and artists to share their...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna