Ruta de las Flores
Collected by Ari Paul Greenberg
Near the border of Guatemala, the mountain hamlet of Tacuba is the essence of tranquilo, its quiet punctuated by yodeling roosters and street parties celebrating indigenous Pipil traditions. Fringed by coffee plantations, this mellow village sits...
Joya de Ceren, El Salvador
A great new tour has opened up near the small town of San Juan Opico, located next to the country's only World Heritage Site, Joya de Ceren and the archeological site of San Andres. The tour starts in Joya de Ceren, otherwise known as "The Pompeii...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter