Collected by Russell Bartholomee
Russell Bartholomee′s Wishlist
Piazza di Santa Croce, 25/26r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Tuscany has long been famous for wonderful fresh food and amazing wine. But for many visitors, the choices can be either overwhelming (low-quality offerings in high-tourist areas) or obscure (where do the locals actually eat?). In Florence, I...
Piazza Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
The grand Boboli Gardens are one of my favorite places in Florence, but they can be crowded. I like to start directly behind the Palazzo Pitti and climb to the top of the gardens. This section includes the Porcelein Museum and a small formal...
1751 Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
I already adore New Orleans, and the combination of music, food and culture at jazzfest is irresistible. This year, between Kermit Ruffins’ upbeat trad jazz set and rowdy Rebirth Brass Band, I visited the long lanes of food stalls painted...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December