Collected by Kareem Yasin , AFAR Contributor
2001 15th St, Detroit, MI 48216, USA
Detroit is a truly incredible city, and a place I highly recommend everyone visit. You'll find great food, beautiful architecture, wonderful people and vibrant art scene that can surprise you in unlikely places. We stumbled across this inverted...
One of many, many dilapidated cathedrals in northern Cyprus. Most of theme were built by the Venetians when they ruled the island, and then converted to Greek-Orthodox churches under Ottoman rule. Unfortunately, the authorities there aren't doing...
Agios Sozomenos, Cyprus
The remains of a Venetian-style church in the abandoned village of Ayios Sozomenos, a 10 minute drive from the capital Nicosia. It was likely built in the pre-Ottoman period, like a number of the churches in Cyprus. The village was abandoned...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign