Collected by Kecia Weller
Arts District, Los Angeles, CA, USA
If you head just a bit farther east out of downtown LA, you will stumble upon an outdoor street art museum all over walls, garage doors, light poles, and pretty much any surface that will hold paint. Old industrial warehouses near the LA River and...
3026 Airport Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
K. C. Cole, a science writer for theLos Angeles Times, curates this occasional series of Sunday evening talks and conversations “dedicated to exploring the common ground of art, science, politics, and what not.” The venue, the Santa Monica Art...
8 Dudley Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
During an afternoon exploring the Venice Beach Area I was delighted at all the murals that were hiding around every corner. This urban art creates a public gallery of cement walls and encourages a closer look down alleys and around corners.
1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
At the intersection of Hyperion and Sunset is the heart of Silver Lake, the source of the pulse; Intelligentsia Coffee. Fueling the neighborhood with crafted cups of caffeine, Intelligentsia has become the east side center of community and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter