RTW (Colombia 2008)
Collected by Rob Hodges
Km 11 Vía al Valle del Cocora Salento, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
You never know when you’re in the moment how you’re going to look back at it years later, but I think this picture sums up the exuberant, freewheeling joy and sense of aliveness that sometimes comes with travel. And I think I felt it at the time....
Salento, Quindío, Colombia
The signature dish of Salento, Colombia, is trucha con patacones— trout with mashed, fried plantains—and the most delicious version in town can be found at El Rincon de Lucy. The cozy, family-run eatery serves huge, inexpensive set meals with the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet