Collected by Anner C
264 Fox St & Berea Road, Maboneng, Johannesburg, 2094, South Africa
When in Jo'burg definitely come to Arts on Main, a hub for the city's creative community to come together and share ideas, beverages, and each other's company. Every Sunday from 10am-3pm they hold a market where you can buy everything from ice...
Jellicoe Ave, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Next door to (and associated with) the Everard Read Gallery (probably the oldest in Joburg) is this beautiful gallery. You definitely want to stop by to check out the art and the architecture. If you are lucky, you might even get to meet Mark...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now