Set on the water just outside the center of Basseterre, this breezy eatery is a favorite dinner spot for locals and tourists alike. The open kitchen grills freshly caught fish, spiny lobster, and steaks to order, and hosts a popular Friday night...
The Pelican Crafts Centre, near the port, looks like a traditional village, but it actually dates from 1999. It’s large, so take your time searching for handicrafts, leather, batik, baskets, jewelry and blown glass. At the workshop...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos