Set on the water just outside the center of Basseterre, this breezy eatery is a favorite dinner spot for locals and tourists alike. The open kitchen grills freshly caught fish, spiny lobster, and steaks to order, and hosts a popular Friday night...
The Pelican Crafts Centre, near the port, looks like a traditional village, but it actually dates from 1999. It’s large, so take your time searching for handicrafts, leather, batik, baskets, jewelry and blown glass. At the workshop...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now