Collected by Lauren Hayman
Ul. Joakima Rakovca, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Highly recommend on a trip to Croatia, Slovenia or even Italy taking a stopover in Rovinj. This fishing village's Old Town is the place to go. You can get the sense of the place in about an hours walk ... However stay and enjoy the lovely sea...
Trg Sv. Eufemije, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
For mind-blowing views of the Rovinj archipelago, visit this hilltop church and climb the bell tower, which features a copper statue of St. Euphemia that rotates around its axis as the wind blows. On a really clear day, you’ll be able to...
Obala Alda Rismonda, Rovinj, Croatia
Head to Sidro right in the port. Fantastic staff and great food. Get the Pinot Grigio (photo). Wines are local. The grape leaves were a favorite and pastas are delicious. End the night with some honey grappa ... Great end to a wonderful night.
Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Although more and more tourists are getting to discover the beauties of this picturesque country, it succeeded to avoid mass tourism so far. Croatia was a popular holiday spot for the tourists of the former East European socialist block's...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun