Collected by Lauren Hayman
Ul. Joakima Rakovca, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Highly recommend on a trip to Croatia, Slovenia or even Italy taking a stopover in Rovinj. This fishing village's Old Town is the place to go. You can get the sense of the place in about an hours walk ... However stay and enjoy the lovely sea...
Trg Sv. Eufemije, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
While visiting Rovinj, meander your way to the highest point on the peninsula and take it one step further and climb the bell tower. Stairs are not for the faint of heart, however the view is worth it at the end. I am told on a clear day you can...
Obala Alda Rismonda, Rovinj, Croatia
Head to Sidro right in the port. Fantastic staff and great food. Get the Pinot Grigio (photo). Wines are local. The grape leaves were a favorite and pastas are delicious. End the night with some honey grappa ... Great end to a wonderful night.
Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Although more and more tourists are getting to discover the beauties of this picturesque country, it succeeded to avoid mass tourism so far. Croatia was a popular holiday spot for the tourists of the former East European socialist block's...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map