Collected by Lauren Hayman
Ul. Joakima Rakovca, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Highly recommend on a trip to Croatia, Slovenia or even Italy taking a stopover in Rovinj. This fishing village's Old Town is the place to go. You can get the sense of the place in about an hours walk ... However stay and enjoy the lovely sea...
Trg Sv. Eufemije, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
While visiting Rovinj, meander your way to the highest point on the peninsula and take it one step further and climb the bell tower. Stairs are not for the faint of heart, however the view is worth it at the end. I am told on a clear day you can...
Obala Alda Rismonda, Rovinj, Croatia
Head to Sidro right in the port. Fantastic staff and great food. Get the Pinot Grigio (photo). Wines are local. The grape leaves were a favorite and pastas are delicious. End the night with some honey grappa ... Great end to a wonderful night.
Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Although more and more tourists are getting to discover the beauties of this picturesque country, it succeeded to avoid mass tourism so far. Croatia was a popular holiday spot for the tourists of the former East European socialist block's...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes