Collected by Donna Orbach
Obala Alda Rismonda, Rovinj, Croatia
Head to Sidro right in the port. Fantastic staff and great food. Get the Pinot Grigio (photo). Wines are local. The grape leaves were a favorite and pastas are delicious. End the night with some honey grappa ... Great end to a wonderful night.
Ul. Joakima Rakovca, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Highly recommend on a trip to Croatia, Slovenia or even Italy taking a stopover in Rovinj. This fishing village's Old Town is the place to go. You can get the sense of the place in about an hours walk ... However stay and enjoy the lovely sea...
Trg Sv. Eufemije, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
While visiting Rovinj, meander your way to the highest point on the peninsula and take it one step further and climb the bell tower. Stairs are not for the faint of heart, however the view is worth it at the end. I am told on a clear day you can...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States