Collected by Rover Kover
Rover Kover′s Wishlist
1031 Front St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
Ride through Sacramento's Old Town like they did in the "old days..." in a horse-driven carriage. You won't have a care in the world as you pass all those other pedestrians weighed down by all their taffy shopping. Hear about some of the stories...
1964 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Many people visiting the King National Memorial in Washington, D.C. wonder why it is so small. What they don't know is that this memorial is a result of a fundraising initiative. The U.S. federal government did contribute to the building of the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun