Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Named after the Creole for "almond tree," this flower-filled, open-air restaurant enjoys pride of place at the pioneering eco-boutique Rosalie Bay Resort. The kitchen deploys healthy ingredients fresh from its organic garden in dishes like vegan...
Old St, Roseau, Dominica
In the heart of Roseau, this local favorite serves fine international cuisine in a casual setting. The bar occupies a bright lime-and-orange Creole cottage with gingerbread trim; the dining room sits on a stone patio under a wooden gazebo. Dishes...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022