The Dominica Botanic Gardens, in Roseau, were laid out by the British back in 1890, and they're as fine as any in the Caribbean. Hurricane David caused considerable damage in 1979, destroying many old trees. Though the park has since been...
At the southern tip of Dominica, where the calm Caribbean meets the turbulent Atlantic, you'll find the Soufriere-Scott's Head Marine Reserve. Over decades of skirmishes, the English and French took turns controlling this headland;...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter