The Dominica Botanic Gardens, in Roseau, were laid out by the British back in 1890, and they're as fine as any in the Caribbean. Hurricane David caused considerable damage in 1979, destroying many old trees. Though the park has since been...
At the southern tip of Dominica, where the calm Caribbean meets the turbulent Atlantic, you'll find the Soufriere-Scott's Head Marine Reserve. Over decades of skirmishes, the English and French took turns controlling this headland;...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country