The Dominica Botanic Gardens, in Roseau, were laid out by the British back in 1890, and they're as fine as any in the Caribbean. Hurricane David caused considerable damage in 1979, destroying many old trees. Though the park has since been...
At the southern tip of Dominica, where the calm Caribbean meets the turbulent Atlantic, you'll find the Soufriere-Scott's Head Marine Reserve. Over decades of skirmishes, the English and French took turns controlling this headland;...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now