Rome - Market Place
Collected by Lean Wang
74, Via di S. Teodoro, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Every Saturday and Sunday on Via S. Teodoro, tucked just off Circus Maximus, Rome's best farmer's market takes place. It's run by Campagna Amica, an Italy-wide organization that promotes local, sustainable agriculture—so all of the products sold...
Via Marmorata, 47, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
We stopped at Volpetti to pick up a few items for a picnic on Aventine Hill in the Garden of Oranges. Problem is, you can't just pick up a few things here. Everything is wonderful. The food combined with the view from the Aventine makes for a...
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
This is one of the best outdoor markets I've seen. Here you'll find many vendors of fresh fruits, vegetables, pasta, olive oil, and the namesake flowers. It's very lively from early morning until late afternoon, when the market is open, and then a...
Via Quattro Novembre, 94, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Walking up a steep hill behind Trajan's Forum and stopped to take a breath and looked up and saw this great No Enter sign. Took me completely by surprise. As a friend said: "No men carrying large white planks allowed ahead."
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019