Collected by Massimiliano Tonghini
Largo di Villa Peretti, 2, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Italy meant daunting Art – High Renaissance, it meant walking under The Genesis the way Michelangelo frescoed it , it meant David, it meant ruins and the way they intrigue me, it meant ticking off one of the wishes from the ‘things I wanna do,...
Piazza Venezia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I took this photo in January of 2012, when I was studying abroad in Rome. This is one of my favorite monuments in Rome because it's so grand and modern and seems so out of place near the Colisseum, which is down the street. It is definitely one of...
Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
This 1st-century wonder will take your breath away. Not only is it one of the city's most ancient sites, it's been in continuous use for centuries. Originally built as a private temple, today it is a Catholic church and the resting place of...
Piazza di S. Luigi de' Francesi, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
In 1589, the Church of San Luigi dei Francesi became the official church of Rome’s French community, and with true Bourbon flair, the church's decorations are a celebration of France's power and wealth, with gilded stucco, lavish...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022