Rome Away from the Crowds
Once you have visited the Colosseum and Vatican Museums, take a break from the crowds at those in-demand venues and bask in the beauty of places that only attract travelers in the know. In spite of the city's notorious crowds, it's easy to escape the throngs by steering clear of major monuments. Even in high season, you will find public parks, most museum collections and many churches are scarcely visited, splendidly empty, and ripe for visitors eager to go one-on-one with Rome's treasures.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You