Collected by Malaka Hilton, AFAR Travel Advisor
Via Borgognona, 11, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
I often take out-of-town guests here for lunch because it feels—and is—so authentic. Whenever I go in, I have ‘my’ table, as do all the other Roman regulars. One of the restaurant’s specialties is the Francovich soup, which is a delicious Tuscan...
Budapest, 20,, Kis Rókus u. 16, 1024 Hungary
Browse work by local Hungarian designers at WAMP, themonthly outdoor arts and crafts market. Find colorful shoes byAgnes Lukacs (pictured); women’s clothing with bright, geometricpatterns by Zagabo; and Ildikó Göntér’s accessories made from...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna