Collected by Kris Goodfellow
Via delle Tre Cannelle, 18, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Possibly my favorite hotel on earth. Simple, Charming, and owned by an absolute boss! Sarah and her staff are simply fantastic and are happy to give advice to be a tourist, a local, or just a wandering adventurer. THe view of the "typewriter" or...
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
There are so many major sights to see in Rome that it is easy to get caught up in hurrying from tourist option A to Z! We hurried along with the best of them, but the favorite part of our time in the city was walking the neighborhoods in the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December