Collected by Cheryl Wahlen Hages
Via di Santa Maria dell'Anima, 8, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Osteria dell’ Anima is my new favorite restaurant in Rome, just a few blocks from Piazza Navona. The intimate dining room is a wonderful oasis from the city streets. The menu has a wonderful selection of Roman dishes as well as familiar choices...
Via Matteotti, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
When I go to Capri for a day trip I wake up thinking about this drink. When we are staying in Capri I sometime have one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Made to order with freshly squeezed orange juice and tart, icy, lemon granita. You can...
Via Marino Occhio, 8, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
I wanted more than a day trip so I booked a room at La Minerva. Probably my favorite hotel that I have ever stayed in. It is a very small boutique hotel on Capri. The owners are friendly and give great advice. Everyone at the hotel wants you to be...
Via Certosa, 10, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Al Museo, the outside is as beautiful as the art housed inside. I was fascinated with the light and shadows of this outside corridor with its columns. I watched the shadows move and the different feel the space took on. This seemed the perfect...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now