Collected by Nathalie Handal
Piazza di Pasquino, 69, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 6, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Via Guido Reni, 4a, 00196 Roma RM, Italy
Maxxi, Rome’s first major contemporary art museum, cost 150 million and took renowned architect Zaha Hadid 10 years to complete. The result—a vast, bold space with exhibits on architecture and art—proves that modern Rome can produce masterpieces,...
Viale della Moschea, 85, 00199 Roma RM, Italy
Whenever I travel, I always try to seek out local mosques. There are spectacular odes to marble and calligraphy across the "Muslim" world and far beyond, ranging from the mammoth Hassan II mosque in Casablanca to a charming sea-green confection in...
Via del Vantaggio, 14, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
The one-Michelin-star restaurant All’Oro relocated to the ground floor of the First Luxury Art Hotel near Piazza del Popolo in January 2012 and in the spring chef and owner Riccardo Di Giacinto opened his newest venture, this rooftop restaurant...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Air Travel Southwest Will Soon Stop Blocking Middle Seats
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?