Collected by Julie Klinger
Via degli Specchi, 6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
This pub, owned by the Piedmont-based Baladin brewing company and Lazio's own Birra del Borgo, opened in September 2009 and was quickly canonized as the best place to drink Italian beers in Rome. There are over 120 labels to choose from, ranging...
Via dei Giubbonari, 21/22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
The Roscioli family, famous for their nearby bakery Antico Forno Roscioli, opened this restaurant/wine bar/gourmet shop in 2005. Book several days in advance for lunch or dinner and be sure to request a ground floor table near the back of the...
Via dei Chiavari, 34, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
One of Rome's best bakeries and among the city's most historic institutions, Antico Forno Roscioli is a family-run business. Depending on the time of day, you might find patriarch Marco or his son Pierluigi hard at work. There are a variety of...
Largo Arenula, 30, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
"Life is too short for bad coffee." Go to Cafffè Camerino in Rome and order the cafffè completo (yes with three f's). A spoonful of chocolate paste topped with a strong espresso, some cocoa powder and cold whipped cream makes for a magical brew...
Via Paganica, 9, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Located on the same street as the uber-famous and completely traditional Boccione-Il Forno del Ghetto, this small cookie shop sells kosher cookies with a modern twist. Look for "Pepita", dark chocolate with pink Himalayan salt, as well as cinnamon...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles