Collected by Jim Zurer
Piazza delle Coppelle, 49, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
We’d never say no to the amatriciana pasta at this recently revamped restaurant that’s close to the Pantheon but far enough from the crowds. Designer Jacques Garcia lends his French flair to the dining room (black tables, rich fabrics, oil...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December