Collected by Lionel
Via Merulana, 54, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
This is no ordinary bakery. People are said to cross town for the bread and pastries created here. I come for an early morning cappuccino with a big spoonful of “crema” (zabiglione) before a grocery trip to Mercato Piazza Vittorio or a Rome for...
Via del Boschetto, 73, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
This Golden Donkey is a golden find. Under twenty Euros will buy a full meal—antipasti, primi, secondi, contorni, as well as wine and water. The menu changes daily, reflecting what is in season. I went in early spring, when I enjoyed the pictured...
Via Leonina, 82, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Autumn in Rome means the return of chocolate season! Artisanal chocolate shops slow their productions during the hot summer months, focusing instead on Jordan almonds, fruit jellies and other non-melty sweets. By November, the city's few but...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022