Collected by Chris Finn
Via del Pigneto, 105, 00176 Roma RM, Italy
This small craft beer pub and shop in the heart of Pigneto specializes in ultra hoppy American and European beers, as well as sour ales. There is a nice selection of whiskeys, as well. You can drink around 6 beers on tap or buy bottles to take...
Via Gino Capponi, 45, 00179 Roma RM, Italy
Walking into Blind Pig feels somewhat like stepping into a 1920s American speakeasy, albeit with an alternative rock soundtrack and a television. The Prohibition era theme offers a laidback atmosphere where tables are made from old liquor crates...
Via degli Specchi, 6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
This might be my favorite place in Rome. Beer, burgers, famed baker Gabriele Bonci—and those potato chips with homemade ketchup. Swoon. The beef used here is the slow food La Granda. The condiments are homemade, and the buns are by baked by Bonci....
Via Giuseppe Lunati, 25/31, 00149 Roma RM, Italy
Excellent dough and creative toppings make La Fucina one of Rome's premier pizzerias. Pizzas are served to the table pre-sliced and one at a time (don’t even think about asking for them all at once, you’ll get an earful from owner Edoardo Papa!),...
Via Cavour, 88, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
This beer shop specializes in Italian craft brews, though American and European brands have begun to surface. There is a section dedicated to home brewing where amateur brewers can buy equipment. Stop in if you are curious about the local craft...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign