Collected by Russ Barkoff
00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Against our middle child's protests that we were going in a ramp that stated “Exit Only,” we rambled into the Roman Forum area after hours. Which is why we found ourselves at the top of a hill, overlooking the city, with only two young...
Viale della Marina, 41, 00122 Lido di Ostia RM, Italy
According to legend, Rome’s first orange tree—St. Dominic’s gift to the pope—was planted in Giardino degli Aranci (Garden of the Oranges) in the 13th century. The secluded park provides a panoramic view of the city, from...
Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
of three roads (tre vie), the Trevi Fountain in Rome marks the terminal point of the Aqua Vergine, Aqua Virgo and one of the ancient aqueducts that supplied water to ancient Rome. It is the largest Baroque fountain in the world.
Vicolo delle Bollette, 13, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Here is one of Rome’s best restaurants: Al Moro is very traditional and is well known for the quality of its seasonal ingredients, including porcini mushrooms, wild strawberries, artichokes, and asparagus. 39/06-678-3495. By Pepi Marchetti...
Piazzale Anita Garibaldi, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Garibaldi is situated on a hilltop on the western side of Rome's city center. It's a scenic and lovely walk through tree-lined streets with kooky sculptures and children's jungle gyms up to the gorgeous view. A perfect place for a picnic!
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico