Collected by Justin Sanders
Via Laurina, 10, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Take a break from shopping or strolling between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo to try some of Rome (therefore the world's) best artisanal gelato made with all-natural ingredients. Many flavors are seasonal, but you will always find a...
Via Giovanni Antonelli, 30, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Metamorfosi is the best of Rome's fine dining options at the moment, blending outstanding ingredients from Italy and abroad with the culinary creativity of Columbian-born chef Roy Caceres and Swedish sous chef John Regefalk.
Via della Lungaretta, 96, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Fair trade and high quality ingredients make this one of the best gelaterie in the center of town. They serve a delicious peanut butter gelato, inspired by requests from the American college students who study nearby. In the winter, Fior di Luna...
Piazzale Anita Garibaldi, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Garibaldi is situated on a hilltop on the western side of Rome's city center. It's a scenic and lovely walk through tree-lined streets with kooky sculptures and children's jungle gyms up to the gorgeous view. A perfect place for a picnic!
Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Rome is famous for many things, especially its public art. Beautifully sculpted fountains, designed by Bernini and other great artists abound. The Trevi is probably the most famous, but in the Piazza Navona, there are three fabulous fountains: The...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December