Romania & Bulgaria
Collected by Ramona Briggans
Strada Luica 164-168, București, Romania
In Bucharest, Romania, I visited a craft fair in a local city park. There were many colorful items for sale, but these painted eggs really caught my eye. While it may not be wise to have all your eggs in one basket, this display of eggs and their...
Sector 5, București 050563, Romania
Bucharest is like an elderly woman who refuses to age, but is loosing the battle. Every turn of a corner reveals architectural wonder. The Buildings have as much detail as they do dirt, and the cobble-stone streets as much charm as litter. Nothing...
Strada Polonă, București 030167, Romania
"Acuarela" terrace,a great art bistro,situated in the center of Bucharest,it's the perfect place to drink a lemonade or a beer during summer time or a hot chocolate on the winter afternoon,either way you can always feel like home. When in...
Strada George Enescu 5, București 010301, Romania
Terminus Pub is a great place for having a few drinks(Many drinks,actually, haha)for dancing,they have sexy and beautiful dancers(I would say sexy as F,even though I'm a girl...). The alcohol is good,the prices too.It's full most of the...
Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 3-5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Palau Güell is an early Gaudí masterpiece, designed for his longtime benefactor, Eusebi Güell. The mansion, one of Gaudí's first big projects, was recently restored and re-opened to the public. The centerpiece of the building is the amazing...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles