Collected by Robin T
Strada Pictor Arthur Verona 13-15, București 010312, Romania
At Cafe Verona,or Verona Garden you can chill out completely on a hot,summer day or,why not, on a summer night,either way it's located in the center of the Bucharest but at the same time you will feel somehow hidden and isolated from the city's...
Piața Cetății, Sighișoara 545400, Romania
If you go to Romania, and you should, go to Transylvania. If you go to Transylvania, and you should, go to Sighisoara Citadel. We drove our little rental car up the pebbly road into the enclosed village on top of the hill. In this ancient,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles