Collected by Robin T
Strada Pictor Arthur Verona 13-15, București 010312, Romania
At Cafe Verona,or Verona Garden you can chill out completely on a hot,summer day or,why not, on a summer night,either way it's located in the center of the Bucharest but at the same time you will feel somehow hidden and isolated from the city's...
Piața Cetății, Sighișoara 545400, Romania
If you go to Romania, and you should, go to Transylvania. If you go to Transylvania, and you should, go to Sighisoara Citadel. We drove our little rental car up the pebbly road into the enclosed village on top of the hill. In this ancient,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter