Collected by David Netzer
Piața Mică 26, Sibiu 550182, Romania
I visited Sighisoara, Romania in 2011. This city is one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Founded by Transylvanian Saxons in the 12th Century, Sighisoara is the birthplace of Vlad the Impaler. The...
Sighisoara, Romania is a well preserved medieval city founded by the Transylvanian Saxons. The city is a UNESCO World Heritage site, famous for its citadel, clock tower and town square. While climbing the old clock tower, I was able to capture...
Strada Luica 164-168, București, Romania
In Bucharest, Romania, I visited a craft fair in a local city park. There were many colorful items for sale, but these painted eggs really caught my eye. While it may not be wise to have all your eggs in one basket, this display of eggs and their...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World