Collected by Igor Lenivtsev
Aleea Peleșului 2, Sinaia 106100, Romania
Peleș Castle is a Neo-Renaissance castle built for King Carol I of Romania between 1873 and 1914. The Castle was used as a location for the film The Brothers Bloom. The exterior of the castle is breathtaking and married flawlessly to the...
Piața Mică 26, Sibiu 550182, Romania
I visited Sighisoara, Romania in 2011. This city is one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Founded by Transylvanian Saxons in the 12th Century, Sighisoara is the birthplace of Vlad the Impaler. The...
Curtea Johannes Honterus 2, Brașov 500025, Romania
The Black Church (Biserica Neagră) got its name after being blackened by smoke from the 1689 fire that almost destroyed the entire city. It measures 65 meters from the floor level to the highest point which is the bell tower. History suggested...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022