Collected by Igor Lenivtsev
Aleea Peleșului 2, Sinaia 106100, Romania
Peleș Castle is a Neo-Renaissance castle built for King Carol I of Romania between 1873 and 1914. The Castle was used as a location for the film The Brothers Bloom. The exterior of the castle is breathtaking and married flawlessly to the...
Piața Mică 26, Sibiu 550182, Romania
I visited Sighisoara, Romania in 2011. This city is one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Founded by Transylvanian Saxons in the 12th Century, Sighisoara is the birthplace of Vlad the Impaler. The...
Curtea Johannes Honterus 2, Brașov 500025, Romania
The Black Church (Biserica Neagră) got its name after being blackened by smoke from the 1689 fire that almost destroyed the entire city. It measures 65 meters from the floor level to the highest point which is the bell tower. History suggested...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now