Collected by gaetano
Via Cesare Sersale, 1, 80139 Napoli NA, Italy
Naples is known for its pizza. No wonder Julia Roberts went all the way to Naples to have a relationship with her pizza it in the movie ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. If you want to see the location of the scene, visit L’Antica Pizzeria Da Michele. This place...
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 45, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Once the bayside palazzo of a shipping magnate, the recently restored Romeo juxtaposes antique and modern art in a world-class collection. Fabrics, serving pieces, and porcelain by Hermes, Andree Putman, and J.L. Coquet complement the Kenzo Tange–...
Via Miano, 2, 80131 Napoli NA, Italy
Naples is a chaotic city with splendid baroque architecture and world renowned museums. Stay: See how the locals live and stay in a beautiful B&B apartment at B&B La Concordia in the Spanish Quarter. Eat: Bellini Ristorante & Pizzeria. Their “...
Piazza del Plebiscito, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
When in Napoli, eat pizza until you can't walk, then walk to the Piazza, then have sfogliatelle and espresso to get you to your next destination. We were lucky to see a rehearsal of the military orchestra in front of the church of San Francesco di...
Via Posillipo, 80123 Napoli NA, Italy
After a dizzying van ride through streets as narrow as U.S. sidewalks and deafeningly abuzz with Vespas and constantly honking mini-cars, our driver stopped at this terrace for a quick photo op on our way out of town. The weather was cold, the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles