Collected by Rosa Manocchio
Via del Corso, Roma RM, Italy
This broad street serves as the spine to Tridente, Rome’s main shopping district. Bound by the via Babuino and via Ripetta and intersected by the via Condotti, which begins at the bottom of the Spanish Steps, this is where you will find big...
Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Roma RM, Italy
The famous cats of Rome even making themselves at home in the Ciampino airport - this kitten was giving herself a bath in the main hall with not a worry in the world. Only in Italy even animals don't follow 'the rules' lol If you're passionate...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now