Collected by AFAR Traveler
Re-discovering my home town !
900 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14607, USA
Central New York does not get a lot of media attention and too many travelers forget about the rest of New York State, outside of New York City. The George Eastman House International Museum of Film and Photography is a gem in a city and region of...
280 Union St N, Rochester, NY 14609, USA
For 52 weeks a year residents and visitors to Rochester can explore the vastness of the 100 plus year old Rochester Public Market. The market boasts local produce, cheeses and meats, a plethora of prepared foods including the famous Juan and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun