Collected by Robyn Wilhelm
Robyn Wilhelm ′s Wishlist
Av. Maipú 749, V9410BJS Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia is known for being at the bottom of the world surrounded by the famous Beagle Channel. It's fitting then to find the local brew to be named Beagle. Beagle was the name of the famous ship, HMS Beagle, which sailed around the southern part...
Av. San Martín 776, V9410BFU Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Want to impress your travel friends and show off your passport prowess? Then don't miss getting a passport stamp from the southern most city in the world - Ushuaia Argentina. Once you make it all the way down there to the tip of Argentina - but...
Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Some of the greatest explorers of all time sailed in the Beagle Channel and around the notorius Cape Horn. Learn about their expeditions - the successes and failures at the Maritime Museum in Ushuaia. Models of ships, their routes and the stories...
Av. Maipú 505, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia, Argentina, feels like the end of the world -- because it basically is. At the southernmost tip of Argentine Tierra del Fuego, it's as far south as you can go without heading to Antarctica. In fact, this is one of the departure points for...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun