Collected by Robin Cherry, AFAR Contributor
Robin Cherry′s Wishlist
2 Stamford Road, Level 70, Equinox Complex, Singapore 178882
From your 70th-floor table at Jaan restaurant, you can see Malaysia and Indonesia as you savor chef Julien Royer’s artisanal French cuisine. The Gourmet Garden menu stars “Jaan’s Garden,” a colorful composition of 50 ingredients, served with...
The VHQ, Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 9DF, UK
I feel the same way about Sir Richard Branson that I do about an octogenarian with a dodgy heart and a winning Powerball ticket. I’ve never met him, but I love him. And wealth is not the motivator (okay, it is in the case of the old lottery guy)...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked