Robert's recent Highlights
Collected by Robert
Nieuwezijds Kolk 19, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Biking through the streets of Amsterdam is a must. It is such a great way to explore the city and how all the locals get from place to place. I rented bikes from a place called Hotel Scooter--they rent both Vespas and Bikes. The service here is...
72695 CA-111, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
Kabobz Mediterranean Restaurant has two locations, one on Hwy 111 and the other on Country Club Drive. I visited the latter during lunchtime, treating myself to a meal. I ordered the Kabob Skewer and Saffron Rice dish with chicken pictured...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys