Collected by Roberto Bruzzese
Roberto Bruzzese′s Wishlist
52 derb Aarjane Rahba lakdima Medina, Marrakech, Marrakesh 40030, Morocco
The gallery, boutique, and tearooms of Morocco’s most famous living artist, Hassan Hajjaj, is an essential stop for any art lovers staying in the city. Tucked away down a narrow alley behind the Rahba Lakdima (otherwise known as the...
Kite Beach, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Thanks to its northerly-facing location and the pattern of Caribbean weather systems, the town of Cabarete has conditions for kitesurfing almost 300 days per year. More than just the consistency, however, what makes this such a dream destination...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now