Collected by Robert Annis
Robert Annis′s Wishlist
Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Indianapolis, IN, USA
There is no better way to tour Indianapolis than by bike on Indy’s Cultural Trail. The eight mile bike and pedestrian path traverses five downtown cultural districts: Fountain Square, Indiana Avenue, Mass Ave, The Canal & White River State Park,...
339 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
This life-size mural of author Kurt Vonnegut, painted on the side of a brownstone building on Massachusetts Avenue in downtown Indianapolis is my favorite example of the public art movement that has been gaining momentum. As part of the 2012 Super...
340 N Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Indianapolis is the hometown of legendary Slaughterhouse-Five author Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. For those who are fans of his work, the Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library is the perfect monument to his literary genius. Filled with original Vonnegut artwork,...
414 Dorman St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Flat 12 is one of several up-and-coming microbreweries that call Indianapolis home. Located just east of downtown in the Holy Cross neighborhood, Flat 12 has a great tap room and patio where you can taste samples, grab a pint, or a fill a growler....
907 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Midland Arts and Antiques Market is one of my favorite places to go to shop for home decor and interesting finds. It is located on the east side of downtown, and if you didn't know what was there, you would likely just drive right past. This place...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December