Collected by Joe V
West End, Honduras
Over the years prices on the island of Roatan have risen astronomically. Most tourist restaurants are charging what many typically think of as "western" prices. To avoid spending all your hard earned cash on food, hit up the street stalls. You can...
Dixon Cove, Honduras
Snorkeling with a few small reef sharks is one thing, but...actually diving 60 feet underwater to swim with dozens of large Caribbean Reef sharks and watching them attack a feed bucket 15 feet in front of you is absolutely wild! These sharks don't...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village