Collected by Erika Robledo
Dixon Cove, Honduras
Snorkeling with a few small reef sharks is one thing, but...actually diving 60 feet underwater to swim with dozens of large Caribbean Reef sharks and watching them attack a feed bucket 15 feet in front of you is absolutely wild! These sharks don't...
Carretera Principal, Sandy Bay 33166, Honduras
Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center in Sandy Bay is a great place to relax. I love to snorkel and the coral reef is right in front of the lodge. The beach is quiet. The cabanas are set in a tropical garden. I really like the owners and the...
Half Moon Bay, West End, Honduras
Most visitors to Roatan snorkel and sun themselves on the island's West Bay Beach, which can get pretty crowded (especially on cruise ships days). Get yourself some extra sand space by heading to the town of West End, just down the road and hang...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign