Collected by Sarah
Sandy Bay, Honduras
Maya Key Island is a special place: a private island just off the island of Roatan, Honduras, it is privately owned and funded and serves as a sanctuary for rescued and donated animals that are local to Honduras, like the macaw and the jaguar....
West End Road, West End, Honduras
The best meal in the Bay Islands, probably in all of Honduras is the chicken plate at Creole's. Ask any local expat on the island and they will tell you about this great little beach-hut rotisserie joint. Order the quarter chicken with 2 sides and...
Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
We visited Roatan Honduras and went ziplining through the jungle with this tour! You climb these Mayan Temple like steps and then down you go through the jungle canopy on a zipline adventure. It wasn't just 1 ride either. There were 12 zips and 2...
Dixon Cove, Honduras
Snorkeling with a few small reef sharks is one thing, but...actually diving 60 feet underwater to swim with dozens of large Caribbean Reef sharks and watching them attack a feed bucket 15 feet in front of you is absolutely wild! These sharks don't...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now