ROADTRIP w levi to vt
Collected by Sarah Kitchens
Somerset, VT, USA
Take a scenic chairlift ride aboard the Bluebird Express and find yourself taking in Vermont views from the top of Mount Snow's 3600' elevation after a beer from Mt. Snow's annual Brewers Festival at the base. No better way to spend Labor Day...
7601 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31406, USA
Take a trip down this haunting oak-lined avenue leading to the oldest standing structure in Savannah, the Wormsloe Plantation. The estate was established by Noble Jones (1702-1775), one of Georgia’s colonial founders, and includes the ruins of...
300 W Carolista Dr, Nags Head, NC 27959, USA
A treasure of North Carolina's Outer Banks, this 426-acre park is the largest natural sand dune on the East Coast spanning over five miles northward. Families with young kids can hit the nature trails and discover the wildlife that thrives in the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys