Roadtrip from Namibia to Botswana
Collected by Renyung Ho
Roadtrippin' from Namibia to Botswana in Mid-July!
The Namib Desert is quite possibly one of the most stunning places in the world. The pockets of green bushes that grow out of the vivid orange sand look almost surreal. To avoid the crowds, we set out to Sossusvlei well before sunrise and made it...
Sossusvlei, Namib desert, Namibia...a beautiful land where you can find the oldest and probably the tallest sand dune on earth... One of the magical moment I experienced there was when I joined a hot air ballooning trip over the Sossusvlei. When I...
It was our last day in Namibia and we decided to sign up for a sandboarding lesson in Swakopmund. Our two guides took us out to the desert where, after a strenuous hike up the dune, we strapped on snowboards and helmets and rode down the orange...
The Mahango Game Park (also known as the Mahango Game Reserve) is a protected area in Namibia within Bwabwata National Park. It is situated at the country's eastern border with Botswana in the flood plains of the Okavango River basin, close to the...
Ngamiland East, Botswana
There's nothing quite like visiting a game reserve in Africa, especially since the animals run free and the humans are behind bars. During a late day drive through the verdant plains of Moremi, in Botswana, our driver spotted two male lions,...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 3 Travel News Choo-Choo Choose This Last-Minute Amtrak Sale for a Valentine’s Day Gift
- 4 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country
- 5 Hiking + Cycling If You’ve Dreamed of a Cross-Country Bike Trip, This 4,000-Mile Trail Could Make That a Reality