Roadtrip along Western Australia's Coral Coast
Collected by Rachael Taft
Yardie Creek Rd, Cape Range National Park WA 6707, Australia
It doesn't get much better than snorkeling from the gorgeous white-sand beach of Turquoise Bay through crystal-clear waters to Ningaloo Reef, one of the greatest places on Earth for snorkeling! We saw a sea turtle, a shark, rays, eels, and all...
Western Australia, Australia
I had been so excited the one time we saw a single emu run across the road during our entire roadtrip across the bottom of Australia from Sydey to Perth, but we came across tons of emus in Western Australia, including this entire herd of them on...
1 Monkey Mia Rd, Monkey Mia WA 6537, Australia
I've seen dolphins at Sea World and in passing pods while out on the water all over the world, but I've never experienced anything quite like Monkey Mia. Two to three times a day wild dolphins flock up to the beach at Monkey Mia for a snack. The...
Coral Bay WA 6701, Australia
You can wade for what seems like forever through these shallow, crystal-clear waters... and then you'll hit the edge of Ningaloo Reef! Throw on your snorkel gear and explore the depths of what I consider to be a reef even greater than Great...
Lancelin WA 6044, Australia
White sand dunes in Australia? You got that right. Lancelin, just a few hours north of Perth, feels like another world as you pass miles of gorgeous rolling white sand dunes and thousands of "black boy" trees which are a sight to see in...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 3Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 4Food + DrinkTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World