Roadtrip along Western Australia's Coral Coast
Collected by Rachael Taft
Ningaloo WA 6701, Australia
Australia's Great Barrier Reef is, of course, world famous, but there's some impressive snorkeling and diving on the west coast of the country, too. Not far from Exmouth, Ningaloo Marine Park was named a World Heritage Site in 2011. The protected...
Western Australia, Australia
I had been so excited the one time we saw a single emu run across the road during our entire roadtrip across the bottom of Australia from Sydey to Perth, but we came across tons of emus in Western Australia, including this entire herd of them on...
1 Monkey Mia Rd, Monkey Mia WA 6537, Australia
I've seen dolphins at Sea World and in passing pods while out on the water all over the world, but I've never experienced anything quite like Monkey Mia. Two to three times a day wild dolphins flock up to the beach at Monkey Mia for a snack. The...
Lancelin WA 6044, Australia
White sand dunes in Australia? You got that right. Lancelin, just a few hours north of Perth, feels like another world as you pass miles of gorgeous rolling white sand dunes and thousands of "black boy" trees which are a sight to see in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022