Roadtrip along Western Australia's Coral Coast
Collected by Rachael Taft
Ningaloo WA 6701, Australia
Australia's Great Barrier Reef is, of course, world famous, but there's some impressive snorkeling and diving on the west coast of the country, too. Not far from Exmouth, Ningaloo Marine Park was named a World Heritage Site in 2011. The protected...
Western Australia, Australia
I had been so excited the one time we saw a single emu run across the road during our entire roadtrip across the bottom of Australia from Sydey to Perth, but we came across tons of emus in Western Australia, including this entire herd of them on...
1 Monkey Mia Rd, Monkey Mia WA 6537, Australia
I've seen dolphins at Sea World and in passing pods while out on the water all over the world, but I've never experienced anything quite like Monkey Mia. Two to three times a day wild dolphins flock up to the beach at Monkey Mia for a snack. The...
Lancelin WA 6044, Australia
White sand dunes in Australia? You got that right. Lancelin, just a few hours north of Perth, feels like another world as you pass miles of gorgeous rolling white sand dunes and thousands of "black boy" trees which are a sight to see in...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December