Collected by Fredrik Åström
Muir Beach Overlook, Muir Beach, CA 94965, USA
It is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and people may visit this cliffside park when driving on Highway north of San Francisco and south of Stinson Beach. It has views of Pacific oceanside cliffs and on clear days you can see San...
1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge is Muir Woods National Monument, a 554-acre park; old-growth coast redwoods, the tallest trees in the world, cover 295 of those acres. Peaceful and lush, the forest is ideal for simply communing with...
San Francisco, CA, USA
This great spot right under the north side of the Golden Gate bridge is an excellent spot to get sweeping views of San Francisco city. You can get here by bike (best option) or foot after you cross the bridge going towards Sausalito. From here,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers