Collected by Fredrik Åström
Muir Beach Overlook, Muir Beach, CA 94965, USA
It is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and people may visit this cliffside park when driving on Highway north of San Francisco and south of Stinson Beach. It has views of Pacific oceanside cliffs and on clear days you can see San...
1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge is Muir Woods National Monument, a 554-acre park; old-growth coast redwoods, the tallest trees in the world, cover 295 of those acres. Peaceful and lush, the forest is ideal for simply communing with...
San Francisco, CA, USA
This great spot right under the north side of the Golden Gate bridge is an excellent spot to get sweeping views of San Francisco city. You can get here by bike (best option) or foot after you cross the bridge going towards Sausalito. From here,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December