Road Trippin: Chicago
Collected by Zac McCloskey
3868 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
Sola is a Hawaiian-inspired brunch spot in Chicago's trendy Lakeview neighborhood, but I don't ever recall having food this good in Hawaii. Try the sour cream pancakes with blueberry, lemon zest and lemon ricotta (my personal favorite, pictured...
1301 N State Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Ian Schrager unveiled the first location of his affordable, frills-free luxury hotel chain, Public, in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood. Previously the historic Ambassador East hotel—which housed the storied restaurant and celeb haunt, the Pump...
233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Willis Tower—originally known as the Sears Tower—was the world's tallest building for 23 years until it was unseated in 1996 by the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur. The 110-story skyscraper is still mighty impressive. Its "bundled...
875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Skip the ticketed admission to the John Hancock Observatory on the 97th floor and take the elevator to the “Signature Lounge at the 96th” floor of the John Hancock Tower at no charge. The Chicago skyline glitters at night, but sorry gentlemen, the...
1 Lake Front Drive, Zion, IL 60099, USA
Thirty-five miles north of Chicago. The park is 1 mile from the Zion Metra stop, so you don't have to drive. Just pack your gear and take the train. The park is right on the lake, so you can spend the day on the beach or hike through the dunes....
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village