road trip west
Collected by Jaime Johnson
Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah 84083, USA
The next time you’re taking a road trip along the I-80 in northwestern Utah, make sure to check out the Bonneville Salt Flats. Too arid for any life form to exist, and so flat and even that it seems like you can see the world curve in the distance...
265 S Millward St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Snake River Brewery is a great place to have a beer in and of itself. The brew pub is bright and open, the food is top notch, and the beer is sensational (Snake River Pale Ale is one of the best American Pale Ale's in the country). That being...
Mormon Row, Wyoming, USA
One of the most exciting facets of life on the road is finding new ways to look at frequently photographed locations. Mormon Row is iconic Americana, right up there with the Statue of Liberty, the Grand Canyon, and the Welcome to Las Vegas sign,...
890 Buttermilk Creek Rd, West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA
Few luxury experiences can top glamping in Montana. Sleeping out under the stars in the most spectacular tent you've ever seen as water rips along the river at your back, wolves howl in the distance, and open country surrounds you is one of those...
18113 Upper Hoh Rd, Forks, WA 98331, USA
Stunning and green in the summer...and a great place for hikes. The Hoh Rain Forest is one of the only temperate rain forests in the country, and the largest in the Pacific northwest. The ancient rain forest was formed thousands of years ago by...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know